MONKS CLOTH (Made in USA)
The most popular backing fabric used for punch needling. Perfect choice for those just starting out as well as for those more advanced punch needlers.
It is lightweight, soft, and is perfect for all types of projects. All Amy Oxford punch needle tools (regular & fine) work well with this fabric.
See below for more information.
$15.00 – $75.00
- Small 37.5cm x 37.5cm (with overlocked edges)
- Medium 50cm x 50cm (with overlocked edges)
- Large 75cm x 50cm (with overlocked edges)
- 1/2 Metre 150cm x 50cm (NO overlocked edges)
- Full Metre 150cm x 100cm (NO overlocked edges)
- Pre-stretched Frame 23cm x 23cm (handmade timber frame stretched with monks cloth)
*Please note if ordering more than 1 metre it will come in a continuous length.
Approx 12 double threads per inch, with a white line every two inches to help you position your pattern and stretch it evenly on your frame.
Made in the USA from 100% cotton.
Please allow 2-3 business days for us to process and ship your order.
Here at Hands of Maker, sustainability is a huge priority. I strive to only use recyclable & sustainable packaging in all of my products. 100% carbon neutral shipping is also used whenever possible.
For more information on Shipping & Returns please read more here.